Waverley Oaks Athletic Club is looking for team members to join our Kids Club Team. Our Kids Club center provides babysitting for infants, toddlers, and direct supervision of older children while their parents are working out in the club. The primary job is to ensure the safety and security of all children while in the Kids Club, in a fun and interactive way.
Monday – Friday: 8am to 1pm
Monday & Wednesday: 4 to 8:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am to 1pm
• Must maintain a safe and fun environment.
• Must engage and interact with children.
• Must maintain a nurturing and comfortable environment.
• Must be willing to clean toys and furniture.
• Must possess basic computer and phone skills (with training).
• Must be comfortable working with a variety of age groups (12 weeks to 12 years).
• Must be able to enforce rules of the Youth Center (including all safety and health protocols).
This is a part-time position with an hourly rate of $14.25 to $16.25 per hour (based on experience). A complimentary health club membership is included as part of the compensation package.
We require individuals to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. Requests for exemption for medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employees and applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, or veteran status.
No phone calls or walk-in applicants please. Applicants selected to move forward with interview process will be contacted directly.