- Monday through Friday: 8:15am to 12:15pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 4pm to 7:30pm
- Saturday: 8:45am to 11:45am
Booking: You may book up to one week in advance. Bookings may be made in-person or by calling 781-894-7010 during Club business hours. Reservations are required. Kids Club services are currently only available to active Waverley Oaks Athletic Club members (at least one parent needs to be an active member).
Ages: Minimum age 4 months old, Maximum age 12 years old.
Capacity: Our goal is to keep the ratios of children to staff reasonable so the experience is great for everyone (including the parents dropping off). As attendance in the Kids Club grows, we will add additional staff to the center to make sure we can accommodate all the families looking to use our service. With one attendant working:
- Maximum of 6 children between the ages of 19 months and 12 years of age during each time block.
- Maximum of 2 children under 18 months of age during each time block.
Time Limit: 2 hours maximum per child/per day. Parents may reserve one of the listed time slots above in advance and if there is room in the adjacent time slot your child may stay for the 2-hour limit.
Late Policy: If you are running late (over 15 minutes) please call the Club and let us know if you still plan on dropping your child off.
Cancelation Policy: We ask that you give us as much notice as possible so that others may have use of the Kids Club facility. If your child is ill, we thankfully accept your cancelation, so other children do not become ill. No cancellation fees will be assessed during this time. No-show reservations are subject to the $8 per child fee.
- All parents must remain in the Club while their child is in Kids Club.
- Members must sign in prior to dropping their children into the Kids Club and sign out upon pickup. Children will be released only to the authorized member who dropped them off unless prior arrangements are made.
- Only Staff may enter the play area of the Kids Club. Parents are to transition their children at the entrance.
- Please do not bring in sippy cups, snacks or toys. Water will be available for children in disposable cups.
- The staff are not responsible for diaper changing. Parents will be called to attend to their child immediately.
Sick Policy and Massachusetts EEC Notification:
- Children will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry and exit of the Kids Club. Hand sanitizer is available at the entry door. There are also hand sanitizing wipes at the check in station.
- Children will be asked to wash hands occasionally during their visits and every time they use the restroom facilities.
The Kids Club is an exempt organization and therefore is not subject to licensing by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (“EEC”). As an exempt organization, EEC requires that the Kids Club notify parents/guardians of this information.
- Family Memberships: Free
- Parent/Child Memberships: The child who is listed on the membership has free visits to the Kids Club
- Adult Members With Individual Memberships: $8.00 per child/per visit
- If you are interested activating a plan at our Club that would give you access to Kids Club, please contact email@example.com.