Monday – Sunday: 8:15am to 12:15pm
Monday – Thursday: 4pm to 7:30pm
You may book childcare up to one week in advance. Bookings may be made in-person or by calling 781-894-7010 during Club business hours. Reservations are required. Kids Club services are currently only available to gym members (at least one parent needs to be an active member at Waverley Oaks Athletic Club).
AGES & CAPACITY
Minimum age 4 months old, Maximum age 12 years old.
At Kids Club, we keep the ratios of children to staff reasonable so the childcare experience is great for everyone.
- Family Memberships: Free
- Parent/Child Memberships: The child who is listed on the membership has free visits to the Kids Club
- Adult Members With Individual Memberships: $10.00 per child/per visit
- If you are interested activating a plan at our Club that would give you access to Kids Club, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are running late (over 15 minutes) please call the Club and let us know if you still plan on dropping your child off.
We ask that you give us as much notice as possible so that others may have use of the Kids Club facility. If your child is ill, we thankfully accept your cancelation, so other children do not become ill. No cancellation fees will be assessed during this time. No-show reservations are subject to the $8 per child fee.
Sick Policy and Massachusetts EEC Notification:
Children will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry and exit of the Kids Club. Hand sanitizer is available at the entry door. There are also hand sanitizing wipes at the check in station. Children will also be asked to wash hands occasionally during their visits and every time they use the restroom facilities.
The Kids Club is an exempt organization and therefore is not subject to licensing by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (“EEC”). As an exempt organization, EEC requires that the Kids Club notify parents/guardians of this information.
- All parents must remain in the Club while their child is in childcare.
- Members must sign in prior to dropping their children into the Kids Club and sign out upon pickup. Children will be released only to the authorized member who dropped them off unless prior arrangements are made.
- Only Staff may enter the play area of the Kids Club. Parents are to transition their children at the entrance.
- Please do not bring in sippy cups, snacks or toys. Water will be available for children in disposable cups.
- The staff are not responsible for diaper changing. Parents will be called to attend to their child immediately.